Friday 7 April 2017

But others would never own a Cadillac because it was not appropriate to be so ostentatious

Some folks thought owning a Cadillac was a way to show off your prosperity; my Uncle Jim bought a new one every year. I suspect the new Cadillac campaign is speaking to the first group. But our past is just that, past. The drivers in these vehicles are younger, much younger.
_

Myrtice:
He's now my only living relative yet he has forsaken me for his wife.
(5 April 2017)

Myrtice:
I have always felt very close to my brother & love him very much.
(5 April 2017)

Myrtice:
My heart is broken & I don't know what to do.
(5 April 2017)

Maryanne:
I told my girlfriend the only reason why i'm with her, what's the issue?
(5 April 2017)

Cierra:
Don't know if she is into me?
(5 April 2017)

Cierra:
Is something like walking in a park casual?
(5 April 2017)

Cierra:
What would be something that's a casual date?
(5 April 2017)

Cierra:
I feel a bit reluctant to ask her out because we share some classes and we see each other every day.
(5 April 2017)

Cierra:
I asked her to sit with me in lecture, she agreed.
(5 April 2017)

Cierra:
I see her talking to some other guys in class but I feel like they weren't as long as the conversation we had.
(5 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment