Sunday 16 April 2017

Crude to stop fucking the juicy pussy above her and feed his pussy juice covered cock to her

To me, their very existence is all the proof you'll ever need to prove to me that there is a god, and he wants me to be happy. All the.stuff here is stuff that I think is sexy. This blog should under no circumstances be considered SFW. In fact, this blog will in all likelihood piss off your wife if she finds out you're here.
_

Felica:
How can I build a relationship with him or let him know that I like him and make it as casual as possible so that I don't come off as a desperate stalker.
(14 April 2017)

Felica:
I'm a closeted masculine gay guy by the way and I've never been in a relationship.
(14 April 2017)

Felica:
Okay so there's this guys that I really like although he's a complete stranger that I've only seen like 2 times but I know where he works and it was love at first sight.
(14 April 2017)

Thanh:
Is it wrong for a 20 year old girl to date a 17 year old boy?
(14 April 2017)

Thanh:
I figured he was younger than me but I thought maybe he was 19. He didn't look like he was still in high school and he's really mature for his age.
(14 April 2017)

Thanh:
I do feel weird about liking him in a romantic way but at first I didn't realize he was so young.
(14 April 2017)

Thanh:
I met him at work and we just clicked instantly.
(14 April 2017)

Na:
Can someone help fix me?
(14 April 2017)

Na:
I never had a romantic relationship, friends, or happiness I'm afraid.
(14 April 2017)

Na:
Please someone help me I don't want to feel alone I'm a 20 year old boy who is missing out in a good piece of his life.
(14 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment