Monday 10 April 2017

Are you confused about all the options that are currently available?

What Are You Looking For In a Work At Home Business? Most online work at home businesses will offer ongoing training and support. Whatever company you look into, recruiting should be strictly optional, and not necessary to make money. Is there a demand in the marketplace and will it be there for years to come?
_

Nakesha:
I hate to feel like this.... no fire....no desire.
(10 April 2017)

Nakesha:
I refuse to see him everyday like he wants to.
(10 April 2017)

Nakesha:
Then he called the next day and I told him I was busy.
(10 April 2017)

Nakesha:
He had nerve to call and I didn't answer my phone.
(10 April 2017)

Nakesha:
He is now blowing up my phone leaving msgs wondering if I'm messing around with someone else.
(10 April 2017)

Nakesha:
I would NEVER go with another man or my ex on a TRIP.
(10 April 2017)

Nakesha:
He called me on his vaca saying he missed me. when he got back from his rendezvous he wanted to see me the day he got back.
(10 April 2017)

Nakesha:
I told him how I felt before he left like disreapected.
(10 April 2017)

Nakesha:
And I thought the woman who lived with him was platonic until recently he went on a week long trip with her to visit friends.
(10 April 2017)

Nakesha:
I noticed red flags; he came over my place but I couldn't go over his.
(10 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment