Monday 10 April 2017

But then... Use this link if you see no player or a black box

For now, there's an hour, give or take. And remind myself about a few things. We were hosted by Jill at the J&J Ranch in Descanso. This Friday Kasia is presenting this absolutely unique frame she created. In this video we will explore watercolors, inks, stencils, and more.
_

Alex:
But I was super shy so I didn't really talk to people.
(10 April 2017)

Alex:
Basically, I used to see this guy around in high school and literally used to see him near all my classes.
(10 April 2017)

Shawanna:
I have had a recurring dream for as long as I can remember?
(10 April 2017)

Shawanna:
If even if it is I m a little crazy.
(10 April 2017)

Shawanna:
So the next thing for me to think is that he is my twin.
(10 April 2017)

Shawanna:
I ve dug as much as I can and can find my sisters birth records, but not any records of my sister having a twin, still born or not.
(10 April 2017)

Shawanna:
Something doesn t feel right about that answer.
(10 April 2017)

Shawanna:
Finally one day she confirmes that I do have another brother, but he was my oldest sisters twin, and was still born.
(10 April 2017)

Shawanna:
I ve confronted my mother several times when I was younger, but she always said it was just a crazy dream.
(10 April 2017)

Shawanna:
I never remember the dream when I wake up, but once I am awake I know I have another brother.
(10 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment