Friday 28 April 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dominica:
My parents already paid for the camp and they are making me go because they do not want to waste there money which makes sense.
(27 April 2017)

Dominica:
I like doing these activites with friends.
(27 April 2017)

Dominica:
I am supposed to go to this camp this weekend where you go surfing and boogie boarding.
(27 April 2017)

Valeria:
A woman writes to Dear Abby to say that she has moved to the Boston area after living her whole life in Jackson, Mississippi. It has been?
(27 April 2017)

Valeria:
How do you think Miss Abby will respond, and why?
(27 April 2017)

Valeria:
She wants to know how best to respond when she comes across this behavior.
(27 April 2017)

Valeria:
She doesn't understand why people find this not only acceptable, but amusing.
(27 April 2017)

Windy:
Why does this guy I met on okc still follow me and like photos on Instagram?
(27 April 2017)

Windy:
Hes had a gf for the last few mos too.
(27 April 2017)

Windy:
I ultimately decided I didn't want a serious relationship so we never met up, but he still follows me on insta and likes photos sometimes.
(27 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment