Friday 14 April 2017

Bring a kite or a Frisbee to toss around while you soak up the South Carolina sun

Nobody knows the Charleston Coast better. It offers a rich background of American history, world-class dining, and unmatched beauty. The average water temperature is usually above 80 degrees from June through October. Luckily, there are plenty of beaches to cater to every vacation personality.
_

Elmira:
From a mans perspective would you have done this?
(14 April 2017)

Elmira:
Guys would you have done this if you didn't really like someone?
(14 April 2017)

Elmira:
Anyway I was mad because he blew me off and made other plans so I blocked his number, after two days of no contact he reached out VIA insta.
(14 April 2017)

Elmira:
I think it's more than that though he gets easily jealous and calls me his and stuff.
(14 April 2017)

Tommye:
Need some perspective, best thing to do right now?
(14 April 2017)

Tommye:
I m crazy about this girl, but I don t want to stick around and just be played.
(14 April 2017)

Tommye:
Anyways everytime we talk she seems distant, says it s work, and wants to wait. my question is how should I handle it?
(14 April 2017)

Tommye:
I ve told her if it s me to just let me know and I ll move on, she swears it s the job and she wants to wait until things get better.
(14 April 2017)

Tommye:
She does have a difficult job and is very stressed all the time.
(14 April 2017)

Tommye:
I have asked her on a date a few times, first time she agreed and then canceled day of.
(14 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment