Friday 7 April 2017

We chose to dine there and loved the savory Mexican dishes

It is not about a mode of transportation. To the north is another state, Baja California which means below California as it is. Together, both states comprise the Baja Peninsula bordered by the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean. The main tourist attraction is Plaza Mijares, just opposite the legendary Church of San Jose where we heard Mass on Sundays.
_

Tomoko:
So I got a F on a math test, I hate math, so when I return home, my mom says that I am grounded for 2 weeks unless I improve my math grades which is hard.
(6 April 2017)

Sacha:
I'm starting to feel like I have no friends, and I don't know what to do?
(6 April 2017)

Sacha:
I've included everybody else in everything that I could, but I'm never invited to anything whatsoever.
(6 April 2017)

Sacha:
I feel like an outcast and I just don't know what to do anymore.
(6 April 2017)

Sacha:
I'm just so depressed that it seems none of my 'friends' want to talk to me or hang out or anything.
(6 April 2017)

Juliet:
My bf doesn't want me to have friends and when my friends are busy he complains that I am too needy, is he an idiot or no?
(6 April 2017)

Juliet:
Should I tell him to get a prostitute and a pet fish if that's the level of companionship he's looking for?
(6 April 2017)

Tera:
If my friend Kasey and I were villains in a story how would you would kill us off?
(6 April 2017)

Tera:
We would make our fun out of preying on the weak and little kids and stuff so show no mercy, don't hold back you know you wanna go all out.
(6 April 2017)

Tera:
We would be the worst kind of villains that show no mercy and have no heart.
(6 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment