Monday 10 April 2017

I actually grew up believing that women are the inferior gender

That women are inferior to men and I carried that belief with me well into adulthood. And women were treated like we were very vulnerable and that we were prone to danger. Think about the kind of messages this sends to us or gives us, think about the kind of beliefs that this forms with in us.
_

Yanira:
Why does Jess C look like a man?
(10 April 2017)

Yanira:
Also, before you try to kill me, think about why you are defending this tranny in the first place.
(10 April 2017)

Yanira:
I just don't get why she's so ugly.
(10 April 2017)

Yanira:
Even I'm a dude and I think she looks like one.
(10 April 2017)

Tanisha:
There's a guy that likes me but I don't like him that way and it's complicated?
(10 April 2017)

Tanisha:
And I'm questioning even being asexual.
(10 April 2017)

Tanisha:
On top of that I can't even tell if maybe I actually do like him and it's just this huge awkward stage that I have to get over.
(10 April 2017)

Tanisha:
I'm close friends with his sister and his dad is a close family friend of ours and has been for a while so trying to break it off would be really awkward.
(10 April 2017)

Margart:
Should I break up with my girlfriend and never talk to her again?
(10 April 2017)

Margart:
She punched me in my face when we were arguing Should I give her her walking papers?
(10 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment