Thursday 6 April 2017

Enemy of the People is a phrase long favored by authoritarians and tyrants

We understand this, too, to be part of an attack on the free expression of diverse views. The Authors Guild serves writers as a nonpartisan advocate. Our members represent a broad spectrum of social and political views. But blanket attacks on writers and journalists, as a class, are not a partisan issue; they are attacks on democracy itself.
_

Yang:
For a time, I was going to move out and share 50-50 custody of our young child with my husband.
(6 April 2017)

Yang:
Neither of us ever filed for divorce.
(6 April 2017)

Yang:
We have essentially lived as a separated couple, but in the same house.
(6 April 2017)

Yang:
I came out as gay and wanted a divorce and he refused to consider it.
(6 April 2017)

Yang:
It has been a very complicated year for my husband and me.
(6 April 2017)

Shara:
Kids with the same initals?
(6 April 2017)

Shara:
What do you think of siblings having the same initals?
(6 April 2017)

Shara:
I have spent hours looking through name books, websites, even posted on here a couple times but I just can't find an alternative name that we love.
(6 April 2017)

Shara:
I don't want to have matching initals because I'm worried about future confusion over whose art project is whose or what toys belong to which kid, etc.
(6 April 2017)

Shara:
They would both have the initals JJR.
(6 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment