Monday 10 April 2017

We will be making this craft by bending wire into curves and hammering wire

Drying time will take the longest. Happy Hour is every Monday & Thursday between 5-7PM. See store for more details and exclusions. Choose either 1PM or a 6:30 PM club time. Happy Hour is every Tuesday between 6-8PM. We have the findings, beads, and cord ready for you to assemble.
_

Eun:
I've been through a lot in my life and I'm 29. I'm seeing a therapist, thankfully, and she agrees.
(10 April 2017)

Hortencia:
Adult does she like me?
(10 April 2017)

Hortencia:
I told her she looks alot prettier going natural and she sent me two photos of her natural.
(10 April 2017)

Hortencia:
She sent me a photo of herself in a black dress and I said she looks beautiful and she said awhh.
(10 April 2017)

Hortencia:
I told her she's very special person to me.
(10 April 2017)

Hortencia:
I say it's nice waking up to the first person I see.
(10 April 2017)

Hortencia:
I say something like you do look pretty with those whisker and Bunny ear.
(10 April 2017)

Hortencia:
She has been doing that for at least 2weeks.
(10 April 2017)

Hortencia:
Mostly every morning she send a picture of herself to me.
(10 April 2017)

Deanna:
Is it normal for me to think a girl is really pretty?
(10 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment