Wednesday 12 April 2017

No one climbs happily out of a wrecked race car

Two weeks ago, Busch and Joey Logano tangled while battling for fourth place on the final lap at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. He asked for some data (and) I was able to show him that. It was pretty clear in my opinion what happened, so that's that. I hope he's able to see that and know that I was sincere about it.
_

Shirlee:
I met an amazing girl the other night whilst drunk and honestly we almost made love right there in the club.
(11 April 2017)

Nelle:
New girl is prettier than me?
(11 April 2017)

Nelle:
Everyone at work always says about how skinny I am but she's tiny and now the smallest too.
(11 April 2017)

Nelle:
Why do I feel so mad that she's joined us?
(11 April 2017)

Nelle:
She's older than me too but looks so much younger.
(11 April 2017)

Nelle:
She keeps being nice to me but I'm ignoring her and wish she would leave.
(11 April 2017)

Nelle:
I feel really jealous and everyone seems to love her which is making me hate her.
(11 April 2017)

Nelle:
I was always the prettiest and now I think she is.
(11 April 2017)

Nelle:
I know it's crazy but I'm jealous of the new girl at work as she's prettier than me.
(11 April 2017)

Shaunda:
Guys my moms plane departed 40 mins ago and all sites for tracking says: poisition data unavalilable did something happended pls help me?
(11 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment