Wednesday 12 April 2017

PBA is distinct and different from emotional changes caused by neurologic disease or injury

Some experience PBA symptoms of frequent, uncontrollable crying and/or laughing very soon after their injury. While for others, these symptoms may not be recognized until some months after their TBI during the recovery process. NUEDEXTA is only available by prescription.
_

Portia:
A guy on the other side of the classroom said they actually get paid loads, but the peasants said it's a dumb job for dumb people.
(12 April 2017)

Portia:
They also said that I'll never make it; they said I'll be a bin collector.
(12 April 2017)

Portia:
They said I'll act in really bad movies and that if I act in Star Wars, I'll ruin the whole film series.
(12 April 2017)

Portia:
When we talk about what we wanna be when we grow up, and I said I want to be an actress, they said they'll never watch any of my films.
(12 April 2017)

Portia:
There's these 2 peasants I sit next to in tech class.
(12 April 2017)

Belva:
My boyfriend wants me to study in his country. What do I do?
(12 April 2017)

Belva:
But on the other, I feel not supported at all, even guilty about wanting to follow my dreams.
(12 April 2017)

Belva:
At one side it looks like he very much cares about me and that's why he wants me to move to him.
(12 April 2017)

Belva:
I don't know what to think about all of this.
(12 April 2017)

Belva:
I told him I chose the UK and he got mad and said that if he was choosing for himself he would always choose me.
(12 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment