Monday 10 April 2017

One of the best ways to achieve this is through hiring and retention of outstanding employees

What are the values that drive your company? How difficult is the job you are filling? Do you have anyone internally who can do the job? How long will it take to find the right person for the position? What are you willing to negotiate with the potential candidate?
_

Earline:
Do I wait for their relationship to end?
(10 April 2017)

Earline:
He's always on my mind and I don't know what to do.
(10 April 2017)

Earline:
So i like this kid but he's been dating this chick for about two months.
(10 April 2017)

Vernon:
When I start talking to them, if I say anything to them these guys would call me out over it, involving a fight.
(10 April 2017)

Vernon:
The women that I meet has a bunch of guys that they apparently roll with.
(10 April 2017)

Dessie:
Birth control and unprotected sex?
(10 April 2017)

Dessie:
I'm on my second pack and I started my first one on the Sunday after my period ended.
(10 April 2017)

Dessie:
So last night I had unprotected sex but I also took my seventh active pill last night.
(10 April 2017)

Annamaria:
Is spending almost $80 for the kids I watch too much?
(10 April 2017)

Annamaria:
I have the money, but I kind of think it's ridiculous that I'm spending half of a paycheck I get in a week on the kids that I watch (who hit me, kick me, scratch me, etc).
(10 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment