Tuesday 25 April 2017

I just want to ask you if you ever have tried the strawberry shortcake style

I am not sure if I should use my real name, because what if I go to get a job or someone has the idea to google me? And well, despite it not being my main reason, yeah, people sometimes can be judgmental about NSFW so that kind of helps too. Take for example, Masamune Shirow, the author of Ghost in the Shell.
_

Amina:
Hey so my girlfriend has a 2 year old son and she won't kiss me in front of him.
(24 April 2017)

Zelda:
Can I bring my 3 year old with me to a doctor's appointment?
(24 April 2017)

Zelda:
Is it inappropriate if she goes with me?
(24 April 2017)

Zelda:
I've had this appt for months and my sitter just fell through.
(24 April 2017)

Margarette:
Why am I so awkward? No matter where I go or what situation I am in I can't help but feel this uneasiness sprouting within me?
(24 April 2017)

Margarette:
Why am I so awkward about myself?
(24 April 2017)

Kia:
Tracking my wifes phone?
(24 April 2017)

Kia:
I would like to do it without touching her phone if possible.
(24 April 2017)

Kia:
I want to track her phone to know where she goes.
(24 April 2017)

Kia:
Before u tell me to trust my wife- she is a tall, beautiful model with amazing breasts and i am short and fat.
(24 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment