Sunday 2 April 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Yuri:
How do you ladies feel about this?
(2 April 2017)

Yuri:
The picture is of me and, as you can see, I've got fur.
(2 April 2017)

Yuri:
Some men can be hairless, some can be average, some called 'bears,' and I think women lean more towards less hairy men.
(2 April 2017)

Glayds:
To be honest the stress is killing me and i have often thought about suicide i just don't think any a mount of antidepressants is going to help me.. I'm not trying to sound whiny and suicidal i just need help...
(2 April 2017)

Glayds:
Because my grandma has to be taken care of so i spend most of my days sitting doing school work and taking care of my grandmother.
(2 April 2017)

Glayds:
And all i do is schoolwork and take care of her.
(2 April 2017)

Valeria:
8 week ultrasound, Ramzi theory!?
(2 April 2017)

Valeria:
Baby appears to be hanging upside down lol so I'm having trouble determining whether the placenta is on the right or left side of baby.. can anyone help?
(2 April 2017)

Ma:
Why is my baby crying ? Should I take him to the ER?
(2 April 2017)

Ma:
I can tell he's in a lot of pain.
(2 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment