Tuesday 30 August 2016

A credible threat against civilians had been made

The threat had to be neutralized in a timely fashion. Using an UGV reduced the danger to officers, and protected civilians at the same time. Both the MARCbot and the Andros F-5 have been used in overseas combat operations. The tactic of jury rigging an explosive device to a UGV in order to perform a kinetic action is not a new one.
_

Carlena:
There are at least 5 machines in less than a half a mile radius and the hotel is located off the road in secluded area.
(29 August 2016)

Carlena:
He thinks someone may have seen him.
(29 August 2016)

Carlena:
He doesn t know i have the receipt.
(29 August 2016)

Ronda:
I know be asked this question before but I want a clear understanding. If a guy touches your vagina without concent and you say it's ok?
(29 August 2016)

Nevada:
I need some help about a girl i was talking to?
(29 August 2016)

Nevada:
Before this we sent a few pics of random stuff to each other.
(29 August 2016)

Nevada:
I asked her if she wanted to talk to me and maybe get to know each other on snapchat.
(29 August 2016)

Nelly:
My best friend seems awkward a lot of the time?
(29 August 2016)

Marianela:
My boyfriend has been sober for a year now- we just started dating he has a DUI and can't drive for another year.?
(29 August 2016)

Marianela:
I already don't know if I have strong feelings for him.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment