Sunday 28 August 2016

The ongoing Syrian civil war in the Middle East

Will the whole mess go sliding into the sea? They have burned through the containment shell. Fukushima is one of many events that are happening at the same time and taken together these events add up to The Days of Chaos. The influx of Muslim refugees in Europe.
_

Cleopatra:
We had a very special kind of romance but he became pre-occupied with his career and the flame started to fade out.
(27 August 2016)

Cleopatra:
There's this guy that had very strong feelings for me, almost to the point of obsession and I was crazy about him as well.
(27 August 2016)

Linn:
When I did, my friend waved at me and said hi.
(27 August 2016)

Linn:
I sat down in our section and after a couple of minutes, one of my close friends friend said my name, and I looked over.
(27 August 2016)

Linn:
I was at my first high school football game.
(27 August 2016)

Oscar:
Yes, I understand, you guys are beyond tired of seeing these questions.
(27 August 2016)

Magali:
When I see this girl with her boyfriend she always has her head down why?
(27 August 2016)

Doloris:
How do I just give up on girls?
(27 August 2016)

Doloris:
They want men, not stupid boys like me.
(27 August 2016)

Doloris:
I'm pretty stupid when it comes to girls. 1. I can't talk to one properly. 2. I get sad and emotional over one 3. I'm a boring person These are characteristics of a boy who can't deal with girls.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment