Tuesday 30 August 2016

THIS is the plan with the vision for our renewal

Paul business but to destroy them. Luis Gutierrez, who demands amnesty and open borders. Paul, the heart of the CD4 Congressional District, graduation from high school is under 50%, and it is worse in Minneapolis. Higher education is out of the question. That is irresponsible and foolish.
_

Jene:
I go over his house the other day and he greets me with a warm hug and we begin to catch up from the last 4 years.
(29 August 2016)

Jene:
Well, we finally decided to hook up.
(29 August 2016)

Jene:
All summer, Ive been texting him, drunk calling him, and teasing the heck outta him.
(29 August 2016)

Jene:
Fast fowards 4 years and after a messy break-up, Im single again.
(29 August 2016)

Jene:
We used to hook up in the past from time to time but lost touch after i got into a relationship.
(29 August 2016)

Jene:
I have known this guy for over 5 years now from college.
(29 August 2016)

Maragret:
And I've been so confused with myself.
(29 August 2016)

Maragret:
Basically I'm totally okay with spending the rest of my life with him and being completely in love but I'm also okay with breaking up with him and moving on.
(29 August 2016)

Maragret:
But now we've made up somewhat, and I'm at a strange state of my mind.
(29 August 2016)

Maragret:
So I started dating this guy and I fell in love with him and he's actually not a f boy and he's a little shy around people but crazy around me.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment