Wednesday 31 August 2016

I did however call Comcast and to have Pixl included in my package

Looking forward to her new movie series. When I upgraded my cable I lost lots of my favorite movies. Looking forward to her new movie series. I love that Hallmark is centering these mystery movie series on strong women, who we can all look up to. When I upgraded my cable I lost lots of my favorite movies.
_

Reyna:
He is about the same age as my adult son.
(30 August 2016)

Reyna:
Anyway, this isn't about that kind of interest.
(30 August 2016)

Reyna:
He even spotted me when I was out, a few days later and gave me the biggest smile.
(30 August 2016)

Reyna:
One of my clients was a nice young man, who seemed really happy with the haircut I gave him.
(30 August 2016)

Reyna:
Prior to working here, I worked at a salon.
(30 August 2016)

Reyna:
Right now, I work at a professional beauty supply store.
(30 August 2016)

Reyna:
I am a hairstylist, in between salons.
(30 August 2016)

Kenisha:
Feel free to ask if something doesnt make sense and I can try to clear it up.
(30 August 2016)

Kenisha:
Sorry this is so long but it literally keeps me up at night and I need some serious advice.
(30 August 2016)

Kenisha:
I need closure but I'm not sure if it would be right to refriend him on Facebook and possibly face rejection.
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment