Tuesday 30 August 2016

Shahid Afridi scored 45 runs and after his wicket the hopes of crowd were losing

Dubai has always been the second home for all the players since Pakistan had not played in their home country for many years. Anwar Ali adapted to the situation perfectly and he continued where Shahid Afridi left. Pakistani Cricketer impressed everyone with his hitting when he started to lose his arms at all the bowlers of Sri Lanka.
_

Brigitte:
I would always joke around with him and look stupid I don't know why.
(29 August 2016)

Brigitte:
In grade 7-8, there was a kid who never talked.
(29 August 2016)

Brigitte:
I'm a 15 year old guy I start school in less than 2 days and I'm scared.
(29 August 2016)

Rachel:
Please help me I can't stop having flashbacks and I feel so sad and scared what should I do?
(29 August 2016)

Katia:
Revenge on my brother ideas?
(29 August 2016)

Katia:
My older brother pulled my pants down on front of my mates and it was really embarassing and I want to get revenge on him.
(29 August 2016)

Evangeline:
My first hook up and what to expect.?
(29 August 2016)

Evangeline:
So basically, how would it start and how long would it be?
(29 August 2016)

Glennis:
I guess not... I felt pretty bummed because I still liked him...what do you guys think.
(29 August 2016)

Glennis:
He said he'd been tied up with work after that I never heard from him again only to find out he started seeing someone else I felt stupid for believing anything he said why do guy wanna say things if they don't really mean it.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment