Monday 29 August 2016

Or maybe a telescopic whip to hand would bring plenty of action

And by that, I specifically mean all the up and coming young anglers of the future. It may not be the most picturesque, but it does have its merits. Transport wise, it is a short walk from the train and bus stations, and there is a car park directly behind.
_

Nelly:
But I can't stand loud annoying girls who just wanna party.
(28 August 2016)

Nelly:
I use to rely on my frinds to meet girls but now they went off to college and I'm still at home working and seeing what I like before I spend anything on college.
(28 August 2016)

Nelly:
And since I don't know how to approach I just have to hope I'll meet a girl randomly and I'm sick of it.
(28 August 2016)

Nelly:
I can talk to girls but sometimes I choke and I have run out of things to say.
(28 August 2016)

Nelly:
I've only had one gf and it lasted a week that when I was 16. I'm very sexually frustrated and I don't know how to approach girls I just don't have the guts.
(28 August 2016)

Nelly:
I'm not ugly but I'm not Brad Pitt.
(28 August 2016)

Nelly:
I'm a guy and things have not panned out well in my social life or my love life.
(28 August 2016)

Olive:
Should I try and ask out this girl?
(28 August 2016)

Olive:
I've been thinking about asking her out again, but I'm not sure if it's the right thing to do, it's nice being her friend and I don't want to lose that, but at the same time she's super nice, and it would be cool to go out with her.
(28 August 2016)

Albert:
Should I be like this?
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment