Wednesday 31 August 2016

Are you driven to distraction by the digital world?

Do you constantly forget things? Not the kind that scale walls and shoot lasers out of their eyes, but one in real life, like Richard Branson or Stan Lee. What if you had amazing powers and gifts and abilities, but nobody had ever shown you how to unlock them?
_

Nicky:
I'm a teen and I think I'm likeable.
(31 August 2016)

Nicky:
Which were 2. I only get out of my house if I have an appointment and I spend all day in my bed if I'm not eating.
(31 August 2016)

Nicky:
I basically lost contact with the only friends I had.
(31 August 2016)

Francene:
And would it be weird to follow her on Instagram without asking in person?
(31 August 2016)

Francene:
Also she said she liked the shirt I wore yesterday, haha.
(31 August 2016)

Francene:
And today I wore a Fall Out Boy shirt and she came over to me and told me she loved my shirt and we talked about the band for a bit and then she said that we're now best friends because of it.
(31 August 2016)

Francene:
But it's now senior year and we have a class and we have joked around and talked a bit over the past few days, she asked me what grade I was in (I don't know why) and I've seen her look at me a few times.
(31 August 2016)

Francene:
We talked a very little bit back in freshman year, and I haven't had a class with her since then.
(31 August 2016)

Genna:
How long did you wait with your significant other to have sex for the first time?
(31 August 2016)

Genna:
Normally I like to wait , but when is too soon in a situation like this?
(31 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment