Monday 29 August 2016

Why should these patients have so much trouble finding a doctor?

Our metro areas: NYC, SF, LA, Philadelphia, Miami, Tampa-St. Petersburg, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Austin. How do people use our information? Is it because Obamacare is terrible insurance? In fact, my experience has been far stranger. When Obamacare patients called, my receptionist always assured them I could take their insurance.
_

Erin:
But today I've been crying over nothing and craving chocolate.
(28 August 2016)

Erin:
I dont know if he came in me or not.
(28 August 2016)

Erin:
I had un protected sex four days ago, no condom.
(28 August 2016)

Erin:
So i have far ways til my enxt period, it cant be that im pmsing.
(28 August 2016)

Erin:
I got off about a week and a coupl days ago.
(28 August 2016)

Lavette:
Me and my girlfriend had an argument. Help please?
(28 August 2016)

Lavette:
Since I've been dating her I've never asked my friends for advice when we argue but idk what to do right now.
(28 August 2016)

Lavette:
She's my first girlfriend but I've dated a lot of girls back then so I have woman experience.
(28 August 2016)

Lavette:
I've never loss my temper with her and we've been dating for 7months(been good friends for 3 years). We haven't spoken all night.
(28 August 2016)

Lavette:
When we got in the car I tried apologizing more sincere but she just told me to take her to her car so when I did I apologized one more time but she kept saying no and it was frustrating and I lost my temper and threw the food out the window and drove off.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment