Tuesday 30 August 2016

Or maybe it just seems that way given how much quality sound he keeps pumping out

Tomorrow, Firepower Records is set to drop his newest EP, Disconnected, and the world is just not ready. Read up, and then like, share, and repost the crap out his guest mix. Can we talk about your EP artwork? We know you worked closely with our good bud and Firepower Artist Solid Soul.
_

Marlene:
I'm still a virgin lol, me and my boyfriend TRIED to have sex, a little bit of the tip went in and that's it.
(29 August 2016)

Marlene:
This might sound stupid coming from a 20 year old.
(29 August 2016)

Yasmine:
Adopting internationally vs domestically?
(29 August 2016)

Yasmine:
I would like to know your experience with adopting from foster care, a foreign country, or both if you have done both and advice if you have any.
(29 August 2016)

Yasmine:
The only thing we have trouble with is deciding which route we should go.
(29 August 2016)

Yasmine:
However, I do not want the child(ren) to feel uncomfortable being a different race (my husband is black and I am Mexican and black) than us.
(29 August 2016)

Yasmine:
We do not have a preference for the sex, age, or race of the child(ren) we will be adopting.
(29 August 2016)

Yasmine:
Yes, we have BOTH gone to counseling over this issue and we are BOTH fine with the idea of raising a child we are not biologically related to and we BOTH wish to parent a child who does not have any.
(29 August 2016)

Yasmine:
We cannot conceive, so we will be first time parents.
(29 August 2016)

Yasmine:
My husband (26) and I (25) wish to adopt a child or sibling group, but we don't know where to start.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment