Saturday 27 August 2016

Her win broke a streak of titles between just two other surfers in this category

A complicated series of mathematics was applied to the one female that ended up higher than the other in that final heat. However, between Leilani and Emily, they only needed to determine who finished higher. Emily needed a wave of 6.84 to beat Leilani, who combined for 13.33 (7.00 and 6.33). But it never came.
_

Kimberly:
He's so much happier and has a passion.
(27 August 2016)

Kimberly:
I ignored him and now i cautiously got back in touch with him.
(27 August 2016)

Kimberly:
He threatened to pop pills and the things when i told him i wasn't interested.
(27 August 2016)

Kimberly:
He was always sad and if i wouldn't reply within 5 minutes he would apologize for being annoying.
(27 August 2016)

Kimberly:
We started messaging each other and you can say I lead him (I know it was a bitchy move). He really really liked me and when we hung out it got to the point where there was no chemistry and i would even cringe if he touched me.
(27 August 2016)

Kimberly:
I sought out a guy that went to my friends school thinking he was cute.
(27 August 2016)

Kimberly:
About a year ago i was really lonely.
(27 August 2016)

Chaya:
How do I make it seem like it makes me feel uncomfortable without actually telling him?
(27 August 2016)

Chaya:
This attractive looking guy in my Spanish class always stares at me.
(27 August 2016)

Sanjuanita:
What type of a psychologist am I dealing with?
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment