Monday 29 August 2016

What did surprise me was the vitriol leveled at this burgeoning climber

In a race that has been defined as much by spectacle as politics, this incident should come as no surprise. Nothing in this race has surprised me. The guy endangered himself and his rescuers. Not only that, he followed through with it. How many people reading this would set out to grab such a huge brass ring and actually have the audacity to follow through?
_

Margarita:
I don't know what to do now though.
(28 August 2016)

Julieann:
I feel so sad and I apologized for what I had said but she isn't responsive.. How can I fix what I've done?
(28 August 2016)

Julieann:
I got caught in the middle and now this friend of mine wants absolutely nothing to do with me as for our mutual friends as well.
(28 August 2016)

Julieann:
I felt a drunken urge to tell my a close friend's boyfriend that she had been cheating on him.
(28 August 2016)

Nelly:
What age do boys stop wetting the bed?
(28 August 2016)

Nelly:
I kind of thought it was my fault at the time, not so sure now.
(28 August 2016)

Nelly:
It kind of got me curious about whether he was wrong for punching me for wetting the bed.
(28 August 2016)

Nelly:
When i was a kid my dad would beat me almost all the time in the morning for wetting the bed when i was 6, and he wouldn't let me drink anything 5 hours before i slept.
(28 August 2016)

Reyna:
What if your kid left you a note for christmas that says this is what you get for being a suckie parent?
(28 August 2016)

Sarina:
Baby Dreams?
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment