Wednesday 31 August 2016

The killer says that if they fail that someone they love will be next in the morgue

Instead of harming them, the killer slyly gives them the keys to their handcuffs and takes off running. However, the consequence is deadly if they lose. Gustavo tries to turn her against her friends, but Brooke refuses to believe him. Brooke visits Noah (John Karna) in the hospital and completely breaks down.
_

Antonia:
It's like the person I fell in love with was a fake.
(30 August 2016)

Antonia:
She stopped cooking and I actually cook more than her.
(30 August 2016)

Antonia:
I do as much of the chores and take care of the kids just as much as her.
(30 August 2016)

Adelina:
Then he starts saying to people how he has no friends(but clearly, he does) I wonder if he means I'm not his friend or if he just wants attention?
(30 August 2016)

Adelina:
So I met this person at school I've been taking to and I thought we were friends.
(30 August 2016)

Ta:
What to talk about with a 23 year old guy?
(30 August 2016)

Niki:
I cheated and im sorry, what do i do?
(30 August 2016)

Niki:
Im ready to give my life for my girlfriend.
(30 August 2016)

Niki:
Im really sorry for what i did and i would kill to fix it.
(30 August 2016)

Niki:
I really love my girlfriend and im scared that she will break up with me.
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment