Monday 29 August 2016

It takes courage being your authentic self and being satisfied with yourself

The Lunar Eclipse on Thursday 18 August 2016 is at 26 degrees Aquarius at 5:27 am EST. Allow yourself to love, to make mistakes, to let go of fear. This full moon is about finding your heart and your core and loving it, and professing that love not running away from it.
_

Treasa:
When I tell someone I'm attracted to that I have a disability, I work a boring job, and I don't drive, they turn away.
(28 August 2016)

Treasa:
I want to find love, but it seems impossible.
(28 August 2016)

Kristyn:
Guy is ready for making out and sex while girl is not?
(28 August 2016)

Kristyn:
I like the guy and I told him he'd have to wait until I'm ready, but what if I'm never ready?
(28 August 2016)

Sheree:
Husbands, can I get some opinions?
(28 August 2016)

Sheree:
I'm worried they've heard some crazy rumor about me though, and I'm not sure they'd say if that was the case.
(28 August 2016)

Sheree:
They are HIS friends, not mine really, but I kind of wanted to ask one of them if I did something wrong.
(28 August 2016)

Sheree:
I mentioned it to my husband, he said he didn't notice.
(28 August 2016)

Sheree:
Nothing has happened between us that would cause a rift, but suddenly they both stopped talking to me and were very standoffish when we ran into each other a few days ago.
(28 August 2016)

Sheree:
Anyway, I've stayed friendly with two of his old friends through the years.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment