Wednesday 31 August 2016

Certain instinctual programming significantly limits our business decisions

For over 25 years, I've worked with investors, board members and executives to fuel bottom line profitability. I also coach individuals and teams to achieve peak performance through the powerful applications of psychology and neuroscience. With over 300 clients in my portfolio, I bring a depth and breadth of expertise that my clients say is rare... and powerful.
_

Delorse:
Should I go after her or let her go?
(31 August 2016)

Delorse:
I know I should give her space, but I can't stand this anymore.
(31 August 2016)

Delorse:
Nothing is defined, and she needs space to think (but it looks like she will leave me). I'm not sure what to do... I've been thinking in go to her apartment tonight to say goodbye and get a kiss, hoping that she feel something and decide to give a shot.
(31 August 2016)

Delorse:
She said she need a break to organize her head, even though it means we will lost our chances.
(31 August 2016)

Delorse:
Anyway, yesterday she suddenly felt scared that we were getting serious and felt pressed, because she broke up with her ex bf about 3 or 4 months.
(31 August 2016)

Delorse:
She used to text me a lot of times everyday, and she knew that I am a serious guy and was falling for her.
(31 August 2016)

Delorse:
I've been seeing this girl for about a month, and everything was perfect.
(31 August 2016)

Shirely:
My best friend is always making fun of me?
(31 August 2016)

Shirely:
I want to tell her and everything but we're together practically all day how should I do it and when?
(31 August 2016)

Yang:
Drunk on a wednesday school tommorw:(?
(31 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment