Monday 29 August 2016

An Audi A3 was also seized as part of this operation

If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we assume that you consent to our use of cookies on this device. You can change your cookie settings at any time but if you do, you may lose some functionality on our website. This operation was coordinated by Detective Superintendent Peter O'Boyle.
_

Creola:
Will you marry me to get usa citizenship?
(28 August 2016)

Lamonica:
I was out one night and a guy that I met kissed me and then he requested to follow my ig. If it was just a kiss why request? And why no dm?
(28 August 2016)

Lamonica:
But at that time he had a gf (2 weeks ago) they recently broke up.
(28 August 2016)

Lamonica:
I think his friends saw and the next morning they requested me on ig including him.
(28 August 2016)

Lamonica:
He was crossed and really touchy and kissed me on my cheek and kissed me.
(28 August 2016)

Shantay:
My ex is back, do i take him back? Help please?
(28 August 2016)

Shantay:
Should i contact him or wait until he contacts me?
(28 August 2016)

Shantay:
He even asked my sister for my new number, so he now has my number.
(28 August 2016)

Shantay:
He has said the her that he is stopping going clubbing and is trying to focus on himself and hasnt dated anyone since me.
(28 August 2016)

Shantay:
I have dated other guys but i cant get over him for him.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment