Sunday 28 August 2016

All those interested please sign up or email me asap

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Now, We're starting to build a list for the track day signup for the September 5th Long weekend Monday. We reserve all rights to kick people off the track that are driving dangerously and/or aren't listening to track marshalls.
_

Vernice:
All week long he still wants to meet me on lunch breaks to go for walks and talk (this guy talks a lot about his feelings and stuff he's dealing with but so so I) so it's like a best woman friend at this point.
(27 August 2016)

Vernice:
So obviously were just gonna be friends now.. Which is fine cuz the guy seems pretty confused to me.
(27 August 2016)

Vernice:
We'll we then had sex a couple times and suddenly now he's decided to commit to someone new.
(27 August 2016)

Vernice:
However he told me he may have come on strong because he had just broken up w someone but he did not want to be serious about anyone new yet.
(27 August 2016)

Vernice:
We met two months ago and started flirting etc.
(27 August 2016)

Reba:
I m 4 10 and 14, is that bad? Is it unattractive?
(27 August 2016)

Reba:
I get so self conscious when I m standing.
(27 August 2016)

Reba:
I feel like no guy will ever like me enough to marry me.
(27 August 2016)

Reba:
People make fun of my height every single day at school.
(27 August 2016)

Reba:
My doctor says I shouldn t hold my breath on growing any taller because I haven t grown from 13 to 14. Everyone is literally looking down on me and it s really embarrassing.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment