Sunday 28 August 2016

DW Workshop houses several concepts in one location

DW Workshop at Rochester may not even sound like a restaurant, but it is a venue worth the trek. To be specific, a Black and White double-storey colonial house. It is on one end of Rochester Drive, next to Pies & Coffee, a few shops away from Starbucks. It is SO well designed and thought-out.
_

Chantel:
Today was her last day before she moves to move to overnights, which means Im not going to see her.
(27 August 2016)

Chantel:
I am starting to like her and im not sure if she likes me back but she hints alot of it.
(27 August 2016)

Chantel:
I really like her personality and shes really pretty.
(27 August 2016)

Chantel:
We talk to the point that we say anything to each other and not care.
(27 August 2016)

Chantel:
I have been talking to this girl at my work for a while now.
(27 August 2016)

Vicky:
Am i wrong for doing this?
(27 August 2016)

Paulita:
Live in roscommon need some weed on me?
(27 August 2016)

Pattie:
Am i an idiot for missing a girl i dated for 4 months, then broke up with her because i didnt know what i wanted..?
(27 August 2016)

Candi:
Why i like older women?
(27 August 2016)

Candi:
Im 23 yo, and im not even interest in my age girls, i found them boring.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment