Tuesday 30 August 2016

We have some great news to share with you with the recent Pokemon Go Appraisal update

Pokemon Go has taken the good old 2nd generation games to the next level by combining the Pokemon gaming with Augmented Reality. But that is not all its developers do. They are constantly working on adding the new features and bug fixes since the day this game is launched.
_

Vesta:
As much as I want to think his kind gestures means he is interested in me, I dont want to jump to conclusions because he is most likely doing his job.
(30 August 2016)

Vesta:
He mainly works at the front desk and always says goodbye as I am leaving, which was everyday during this past summer quarter.
(30 August 2016)

Vesta:
He has said hi to me a few times, and have seen him looking at me several other times as well.
(30 August 2016)

Vesta:
There is this guy who works at my college gym and I have liked him for some time now.
(30 August 2016)

Kathlyn:
I m a 21 year old girl who s never been in a committed relationship? Help?
(30 August 2016)

Kathlyn:
For example one guy said that my smile was the reason he kept falling for me everyday and my reaction was to change the subject.
(30 August 2016)

Kathlyn:
But now when I ve been talking to guys I ve noticed that everytime they start to get corny I get grossed out.
(30 August 2016)

Kathlyn:
I did love him and I know he loved me too.
(30 August 2016)

Kathlyn:
I believe I had a guy I loved we were on and off for about 4 years but we were not bf and gf for many reasons.
(30 August 2016)

Julianne:
I Don't Know What To Do?
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment