Tuesday 30 August 2016

I have more than 300 confessions in the ask box

And I want to make them as soon as possible, but finding the right caps takes me sooooo much time. And that is why I have a suggestion to you. I hope you all will agree with me on that. I am just going to make graphics with them. Also I've created rules page (instead of just ask box), so read it first.
_

Lucina:
I'm starting to genuinely get concerned for myself because I am losing 2 hours a sleep of night because of it.
(30 August 2016)

Lucina:
So I'm rooming with my friend this year, and everything is great, except for 1 thing: she snores.
(30 August 2016)

Tara:
My friend is currently pregnant with a girl and has been asking me what she should do for a middle name the first name is Baylynne?
(30 August 2016)

Tara:
There last name is Barnett so the name would be Baylynne Barnett any ideas?
(30 August 2016)

Willia:
Paranoia about being pregnant?
(30 August 2016)

Willia:
I have a feeling im going to miss my period cause the amount of stress ive been feeling but i know missing it is gonna to make me panic big time.
(30 August 2016)

Willia:
Im so scared i literally cannnot be pregnant right?
(30 August 2016)

Willia:
My last period was the beginning of the month and my sugar pills on my BC start at the end of the week.
(30 August 2016)

Willia:
He didnt finish bc it hurt but Im overthinking but since it was my first time im freaking out.
(30 August 2016)

Willia:
Im on birth control and he used a condom but what if it broke or slipped or something.
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment