Tuesday 30 August 2016

But they suddenly turn into cute characters in this version

Similar to the original FNAF game of Scott Cawthon, you have five nights to play with animatronics and conquer the challenge. No one knows what has happened to them. It is also the mission that you need to complete. There are two available modes in this FNAF game including Original Game and New Generation.
_

Leigha:
This will be a little tmi but I need to know if anyone has any help on periods after d&c?
(29 August 2016)

Leigha:
I know I should see a Dr or professional if I m worried but I m just wondering if anyone has been through this or may have input.
(29 August 2016)

Leigha:
They are really light and spotty brown and I am not getting pregnant.
(29 August 2016)

Leigha:
I had a d&c back in February for a missed miscarriage and my periods have not returned to the normal before pregnancy.
(29 August 2016)

Adelaide:
What should i get my daughter for her sweet 16?
(29 August 2016)

Adelaide:
She doesn't have a lot of friends because we just moved so a party wouldn't work.
(29 August 2016)

Adelaide:
I know she likes sephora and designer purses but what else do you guys think?
(29 August 2016)

Jolie:
Do some straight guys still find the male body attractive? Like, not in sexual way, but in a purely stetical one?
(29 August 2016)

Martina:
Stuck with family that does you wrong?
(29 August 2016)

Otha:
Can you tell the difference between fingers and a penis?
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment