Tuesday 30 August 2016

I write this having had a very trying and difficult week

Being a brave Beagle, I did not pass out, but carried out the ancient medical dog ritual of licking my paw as hard as I could. The last time I went up those steps I got chloroformed and left a day later minus two very important bits missing. I am a Beagle Harrier not a Chihuahua or whatever they are called.
_

Krysten:
Have you ever been in a 3 way relationship?
(29 August 2016)

Shellie:
Girls look at me and smile or turn away smililing.?
(29 August 2016)

Shirlene:
I want to be a seragent for my aunt.?
(29 August 2016)

Devora:
Would A Relationship Between Someone Somewhere in Their Early To Mid 20s and Someone Who's Hundreds Of Years Old Be Bad or Unhealthy?
(29 August 2016)

Charity:
Anything I should do about this?
(29 August 2016)

Charity:
Then she cut the camera off and showed me a video of my nakedness and told me she'll ruin my life with it, What should I do?
(29 August 2016)

Charity:
She got me on skype, and pulled off her clothes and told me to do so too so I did and she started telling me to view my nakedness to her and I followed.
(29 August 2016)

Charity:
This girl added me as a friend on Facebook, we talked for 4 days straight and she was eager to have me on skype, to chat.
(29 August 2016)

Delilah:
Who should I live with?
(29 August 2016)

Delilah:
Id ask my therapist but my mom doesnt take me there anymore.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment