Wednesday 31 August 2016

The ByBox Historic Touring Car Championship also has a fine entry for two races on Monday

Former champions Benn Simms, Sam Mitchell and Callum Grant will face a gaggle of challengers. On Saturday, a full day of practice and qualifying starts at 9am. On Sunday, the first of 10 races starts at 12.05pm. On Monday, qualifying starts at 08.30am with the first of 13 races at 10.40am.
_

Elida:
I have an ex that I haven't dated in a year, I recently contacted her and she still loves me and wants to be with me.
(30 August 2016)

Elida:
Her only problem is she can be really boring at times, like not out going or much of a conversationalist.
(30 August 2016)

Elida:
Nice body, great job, smart, caters to me.
(30 August 2016)

Elida:
I'm dating a really great woman.
(30 August 2016)

Hang:
So why would they take pictures of me?
(30 August 2016)

Aline:
How to approach guys?
(30 August 2016)

Aline:
Any advice on how to break the ice and start a conversation with him?
(30 August 2016)

Aline:
But I don't know if he likes me or of it's my mind thinking he does since I like him.
(30 August 2016)

Aline:
But the thing is, I'm scared to be the one to approach him first. (Mainly because I'm afraid he may not be interested in me) He sits diagonally behind me and sometimes when I turn around I'll catch him staring at me.
(30 August 2016)

Aline:
In my Math class there's this really cute boy.
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment