Tuesday 30 August 2016

There is print media and there is digital media

This is what I work at each and every day. We may have the same group of customers, but we are satisfying different needs. Are a Pump OEM and a Motor OEM competitors because they both might sell industrial equipment to a company like Dow Chemical? No, they are satisfying different needs.
_

Joannie:
My phone is stupid and not holding a charge.
(29 August 2016)

Joannie:
I am literally in the middle of making the drive to go see him.
(29 August 2016)

Lucretia:
Guys: Are you satisfied with the kind of women that show interest in you? If not, do you think you deserve better options?
(29 August 2016)

Lucretia:
Lots of women need to understand that men are different when it comes to dating.
(29 August 2016)

Johnette:
My father wants to spend the holidays with me upstate with his new girlfriend?
(29 August 2016)

Johnette:
I have 2 kids, both have never met their grandpa.I just know hes back to his old ways.What whould you do in this situation?
(29 August 2016)

Johnette:
He's cursing alot, And making up stories talking about he's going to write a book about his life and a lot of other gibberish.Before he left the home I had made plans with him to come spend christmas with me.He says he's coming and hes bringing his gf.
(29 August 2016)

Johnette:
They just met and every time i call him thier always together on the street walking around.he's lost so much weight again.and just looks horrible.
(29 August 2016)

Johnette:
My father use to beat and abuse my mother and steal from who ever or where ever to sell it on the streets, to go get high and drunk.
(29 August 2016)

Mindy:
How to get over someone you're still in love with?
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment