Monday 29 August 2016

I think of process then as having an inside element and an outside element

I talk a lot about my internal process here because I know that it can be very helpful to have it described. Or somewhere you always get stuck? Find out more at http://ift.tt/20OPauk. My work is about supporting you in making your art YOUR way, with confidence, ease and fulfilment, whatever that means for you.
_

Felecia:
I'm a black guy and my girlfriend is Indian, we have been together for 8 months now and we really love each other.
(29 August 2016)

Drucilla:
What do i do if my friend is a F---- Snitch?
(29 August 2016)

Rosette:
Why do some women work but still think men owe them money?
(29 August 2016)

Rosette:
Why the hell do they want to work but they still want to be dependent?
(29 August 2016)

Rosette:
You can be independent or dependent.
(29 August 2016)

Hellen:
Is there any application I can use to track my husband's phone to see where he is, and who he is talking to? Suspicious of cheating?
(29 August 2016)

Hellen:
Short of following him when he leaves home, I am uncertain of what else to do.
(29 August 2016)

Hellen:
I am desperate, and the apps i've found on Google play don't help because i'd need to gain access to his phone, but he keeps it locked.
(29 August 2016)

Hellen:
I'm not trying to be dishonest or snoop, but he's cheated before and I know if I try to talk to him and ask for honest answers, he will just lie again.
(29 August 2016)

Hellen:
I think my husband may be cheating on me again and I need to know if there is a way to get concrete proof by tracking his phone, and if so, how?
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment