Wednesday 31 August 2016

What I notice first about Chimayo when we arrive are the crosses

They seem mildly amused by my outburst, possibly because they are used to my naive, idealistic longing for a mystical encounter. Each year, I turn the faucet harder and things began to dump out more freely. But there is a measure of fear in this release. After all, if you open the flow too wide, anything can come out.
_

Gillian:
Why do they get so upset by this I mean I ignore them anyway but why do you think they get upset by this?
(31 August 2016)

Gillian:
But when I say I don't wanna friend you to alot of people they try giving me a sob story or they cuss me out.
(31 August 2016)

Gillian:
I only friend people I know because I don't wanna friend a jerk.
(31 August 2016)

Kittie:
She was in such a rush to get out of her old car until she dropped the insurance on it several days before she even signed the final papers for the new car.
(31 August 2016)

Kittie:
She's not paying for these repairs, yet, but I would have had them fix all this stuff before she signed the paperwork.
(31 August 2016)

Kittie:
Again, she's only driven it to work maybe 3 days since she got it cause it's been back at the car lot for them to fix this or that.
(31 August 2016)

Kittie:
She thinks that since she made the decision to buy the car that me, as her husband, should just support her decision and get her to work everyday until her car is fixed.
(31 August 2016)

Valentina:
Why can t my friend stop remaking her furry?
(31 August 2016)

Valentina:
She has a general idea but can t seem to find an answer.
(31 August 2016)

Valentina:
So the question is she doesn t know why she constantly remakes her fursona.
(31 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment