Monday 29 August 2016

It was an event that was being played out all across Louisiana

On Friday, Barbe and Westlake get started at 6, and Sulphur vs South Beauregard will wrap things up. Also on Thursday, the Jeff Davis Parish jamboree will take place in Welsh with Lake Arthur and Elton participating. On Friday, Grand Lake will host South Cameron.
_

Melva:
Nelson is a very affectionate loving person.
(29 August 2016)

Melva:
Sam had sex with six girls while Nelson is still a virgin.
(29 August 2016)

Melva:
Nelson Is going to college to be a doctor and he loves math.
(29 August 2016)

Melva:
Sam is 5'10 and handsome and his friend Nelson is 5'5 21 but a lot of people mistake him as 15-14 years old.
(29 August 2016)

Amanda:
I'm paying too much for a phone i don't need anymore.
(29 August 2016)

Amanda:
I mean, it's what my ex chose to do.
(29 August 2016)

Amanda:
Shouldn't I just disappear from her life and stop talking to her altogether.
(29 August 2016)

Shyla:
Should I just turn my back on my friend of several years because she can't let go of the past?
(29 August 2016)

Shyla:
Every time I think of love I get sad,angry, and feel pain in my stomach.
(29 August 2016)

Shyla:
Now I just want to isolate myself because I feel like I can't trust anyone anymore.
(29 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment