Monday 29 August 2016

I brought up becoming a consultant to my husband in November and I signed up in January

We are going to do our best to answer all of the questions that we had before deciding to take the leap with LulaRoe. I got my initial inventory at the end of February and have loved every minute of this business. How much is the initial investment? LulaRoe is NOT a pyramid scheme.
_

Yuette:
He tells me that he's not a big texter but how can you go days without texting your girlfriend?
(28 August 2016)

Yuette:
We've been dating for a month now and he barely texts me.
(28 August 2016)

Yuette:
Before I started dating my boyfriend he would text me non stop all the time.
(28 August 2016)

Kimberely:
Is My girlfriend cheating on me? What should I do?
(28 August 2016)

Kimberely:
Should I be worried and what should I do?
(28 August 2016)

Kimberely:
I asked to see her phone and she got very nervous and defensive. she wouldnt let me see what she was doing without a second to do whatever on it first. it is not like her to react this way and I have no proof but a very suspicious reaction.
(28 August 2016)

Kimberely:
Later that weekend I found out she had randomly shaved herself down there which isnt normal.
(28 August 2016)

Kimberely:
She got drunk which is not normal and she was short with me the whole time.
(28 August 2016)

Kimberely:
My girlfriend went to a party this weekend and I stayed home.
(28 August 2016)

Shaunda:
Would you hate this guy?
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment