Saturday 27 August 2016

I did this with my first sensor because I was very afraid to rip it off

Pricking your finger, pressing it a bit to get enough blood for the device and waiting. My first sensor hurt a bit when I applied it and kept hurting for some days whenever I lay on it at night. I think this would be a major improvement to the whole system.
_

Leonarda:
A few weeks ago we had a family gathering and her and I went into one of our other cousin's rooms to watch a movie.
(27 August 2016)

Leonarda:
Me and my cousin are both 15. I'm a boy.
(27 August 2016)

Laure:
Monica, I agree that there are many types of love (parental, sibling, friend, spousal, etc). My question specifically asks if it's possible to love your spouse and another person.
(27 August 2016)

Robin:
My ex just told me he is going on a date why?
(27 August 2016)

Robin:
He normally doesn't try to make me jealous so he might actually be on a date.
(27 August 2016)

Robin:
And he didn't respond to my texts and I was like the fact that you're not responding tells me what I need to know. -A few minutes later he said that he's on a date and I congratulated him and told him not to scare her away and he should text me afterwards.
(27 August 2016)

Robin:
And the day of the actual event he asked me what time it started. -Anyways, I was texting him and asked if he actually wanted to be friends or if he was just messing around.
(27 August 2016)

Robin:
But my friend rejected him -I text him yesterday and asked if he was going to this food tasting thing and he said uhh sure.
(27 August 2016)

Robin:
He then asked me to set him up with my friend and I didn't care.
(27 August 2016)

Celine:
Should I try to stay away or not stay away from a girl I like that my doesn't approve of?
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment