Monday 29 August 2016

Students have the chance to meet the warden and staff and to tour the building

While we have minimal to no interaction with the prisoners, we are given an opportunity to see their inner operations. There are two major reasons why schools should invest in having prison tours of their state facilities. Second, we as potential lawyers need to fully understand the impact of our actions and the ramifications of our decisions.
_

Vickey:
We started dating about a week ago, she asked for my number and asked if I'd date her but I feel like she doesn't like or care about me.
(28 August 2016)

Vickey:
She's 14, I'm 16 and we are both in highschool right now.
(28 August 2016)

Tyisha:
Breakup or Get Over It?
(28 August 2016)

Tyisha:
Should I break up or should I get over it?
(28 August 2016)

Tyisha:
Idk, I might be crazy, I'm really confused right now.
(28 August 2016)

Tyisha:
And I tried to accept him but it's hard because I'm really pretty and even tho he has his fangirls, some people act like I could do better.
(28 August 2016)

Tyisha:
But this is making me question if I really like him or if I'm just with him because I'm afraid of being alone.
(28 August 2016)

Tyisha:
I really like him and I don't want to hurt him.
(28 August 2016)

Tyisha:
And see, I don't want to make him feel bad about himself by telling him those things.
(28 August 2016)

Tyisha:
We've been dating for 1 month since we met two months and a half ago.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment