Wednesday 31 August 2016

There is the difference between a so-so Olympian and a medal -winning Olympian

One must prepare to be a winner. My first long-tail cast on suffered from a too-short tail, causing me to re-do my cast-on 100 stitches in. As I sat and pondered what kind of hat I was going to knit (for the first time), I considered a herringbone stitch brim.
_

Elena:
Why won't my parents get me a smartphone? (long question)?
(30 August 2016)

Elena:
The closest thing to a phone I have is an iPod which I am only allowed to have on the weekends plus I get straight A's in school with no bad behavior.
(30 August 2016)

Elena:
I am currently a high school student going into my 11th grade year (Junior) and for 5 years and counting, I have had a free phone from the government and this is the only phone I've ever had.
(30 August 2016)

Floy:
How to tell your best friend you like him ? Please help !?
(30 August 2016)

Maryjo:
I just fought my girlfriends baby daddy?
(30 August 2016)

Maryjo:
I think im just going to break up with her?
(30 August 2016)

Maryjo:
I completely wrecked the kid but now when I look at my gfs son I feel weird for whooping his fathers azz.
(30 August 2016)

Maybell:
Is it just me or does something seem not quite right (sister's boyfriend)?
(30 August 2016)

Maybell:
If it is weird, should I say something to sis?
(30 August 2016)

Maybell:
So if it's not weird, I'll just keep it to myself.
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment