Wednesday 31 August 2016

Shes worked so hard and alot of people dont know how hard shes worked

If it wasnt already clear, we need to mention how the multi-talented funny woman is a great friend. Loni explained to us why she posted a woman crush Wednesday photo of Leslie to her Instagram on the day of the hack. I feel like I need to show my support, she said.
_

Laurena:
What can I do to make this work?
(30 August 2016)

Laurena:
Next week I'll return to my country and it's depressing.
(30 August 2016)

Laurena:
We chat on camera often so I get to see her face but it's nothing compared to being with her reality like we are right now.
(30 August 2016)

Laurena:
I trust her and I know she won't cheat, and I am not the type of guy who would do that either but I am scared that the distance will make us tired of that situation.
(30 August 2016)

Laurena:
Last year we met in my country in person for the first time and I've had feelings for her since then and now that I visited her in her country we are officially in a relationship.
(30 August 2016)

Laurena:
We are both 20 years old and we became online friends when we were 14. We live in EU countries which makes traveling a bit easier but we still can't be together until we both graduate from university.
(30 August 2016)

Lori:
What do you think are some of the sexiest names for women?
(30 August 2016)

Lori:
I think Rita is one of the sexiest names for a brunette woman.
(30 August 2016)

Lori:
How about a natural brunette beauty named Rita?
(30 August 2016)

Nella:
I have a crush on a guy...it s small but I have a bf, i dont know if I m just confused or I like him?
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment