Tuesday 30 August 2016

We had 3 weeks and would like to spend all 3 weeks in the central of Vietnam

After a long flight, we were really tired. We tried to find out any transfer service in the internet. Tom with the phone number we saw on their website. The van was available but they needed 45 minutes to transfer from the parking area to the airport. Tom told us to take a cup of coffee and waiting for the driver.
_

Elma:
He cheated once, I know it's bad but he said sorry and I love him and forgave him.
(30 August 2016)

Charlette:
It's a girl btw It's just that I like it a lot tho.
(30 August 2016)

Nana:
Why do younger girls just stare at you?
(30 August 2016)

Sena:
I feel like my crush is too good for me, what should I do?
(30 August 2016)

Sena:
But I'm not sure what to do...can you guys help?
(30 August 2016)

Sena:
Plus, we have no classes together year, but I might see him in the halls.
(30 August 2016)

Sena:
But I'm not athletic, I'm quiet, I honestly think the only thing that can get me to him is my personality, but since I'm so shy around him, it's hard to be comfortable and myself around him.
(30 August 2016)

Sena:
I'm pretty good in school, so I wanna show him that I'm smart.
(30 August 2016)

Sena:
I use to have such high confidence, but now I'm over-analyzing my looks and realized I'm not as attractive as I thought I was and yesterday he made a status about liking smart girls.
(30 August 2016)

Sena:
I just been feeling so insecure about myself lately.
(30 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment