Sunday 28 August 2016

Thank you Maria - We are blessed to have you here as a student

As a teenager and young adult her diet deteriorated, and she relied on fast food. She felt increasingly sick, weak, tired, depressed, and lacked motivation. Three years ago, she started a macrobiotic diet, which she found to be very helpful as a transition from the omnivore diet.
_

Alysia:
I ended up accidentally pushing him into the door, causing him to cry, which he never does.
(27 August 2016)

Alysia:
He just stood in the doorway and pushed me, and so I tried to get past him.
(27 August 2016)

Alysia:
Later, I had to use the bathroom for an emergency (I'm very sick right now) and he wouldn't let me in.
(27 August 2016)

Alysia:
Today, he yelled at them, which is usual, but my parents got upset finally, and took away his phone.
(27 August 2016)

Alysia:
He degrades me and my mom and she doesn't do anything.
(27 August 2016)

Alysia:
He never listens to my parents, but they hardly punish him.
(27 August 2016)

Alysia:
He's 13 and I'm 16, and I can't stand how he is around our family.
(27 August 2016)

Alysia:
It's been this way ever since I can remember.
(27 August 2016)

Travis:
Would you be mad at the minor or the family?
(27 August 2016)

Travis:
It has been several years since then, but I feel like I should go back to being a loner.
(27 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment