Wednesday 31 August 2016

Goransson snuck in at the pin in a simo-gybe to grab the bullet and regatta win

Headed into the final race, Carroll/Landy held a two-point lead over Goransson, and three points over Ryan DeVos. Ryan DeVos started clean but struggled on the first beat with the three leaders rounding deep at the first top mark. DeVos held a slim margin on the final downwind, and in a who-beat-who battle to win the event.
_

Raymonde:
Alright, so I'm 12, and I absolutely hate school.
(31 August 2016)

Tamie:
Why do men rape when there are so many lonely women?
(31 August 2016)

Tamie:
Maybe we could be lovers. this is so true that it hurts a lot of you.
(31 August 2016)

Tamie:
But if a decent man was lonely too and wanted to rape me then I would not report him to police.
(31 August 2016)

Tamie:
I haven't had a man for sex in 6 years, I finally gave up.
(31 August 2016)

Akilah:
Af 6 days late but bfn?
(31 August 2016)

Akilah:
I have 1 more CB digital I plan on using in the morning.
(31 August 2016)

Akilah:
The tests I've used are CB digital and dollar tests.
(31 August 2016)

Akilah:
I have 4 kids and got bfp day of or before expected period and those are the only times I've ever missed so this is all odd to me.
(31 August 2016)

Akilah:
Could I be pregnant and breastfeeding is somehow causing a delayed bfp or is it most likely that BF has changed my cycle again?
(31 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment