Sunday 28 August 2016

I am pretty sure my 5yo would think I was trying to poison him

Why would you let someone you don't even know tell you how fast to run? You're doing amazing just by being out there. The kitten got some delicious, delicious bites of meatloaf before I noticed. Color me impressed that your kids enjoyed the meal of chickpea patties, roasted cauliflower, and lima beans.
_

Chelsie:
Was it just an excuse for break up with me?
(28 August 2016)

Denisha:
I have a problem getting to know this boy? Don't know if i like him?
(28 August 2016)

Denisha:
What can i do to talk freely with him?
(28 August 2016)

Denisha:
That's what scares me and i have no idea what to do... How can i get to know him better?
(28 August 2016)

Denisha:
I don't know how to talk with him, i don't know how he thinks, what kind of a person he is.
(28 August 2016)

Denisha:
We have a lot in common, but we can't have a conversation that lasts more that 2 minutes.
(28 August 2016)

Denisha:
But ... i don't know him all that well.
(28 August 2016)

Denisha:
When i see that he texted me i get so nervous and a warm feeling in me appears.
(28 August 2016)

Denisha:
He is acting so nice and like a gentleman, he wants to know me better.
(28 August 2016)

Denisha:
He was so gentle and sweet and i was sooo happy.
(28 August 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment